After your baseline class, the next step is the foundation’s program:
NOW THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR FREE INTRO WORKOUT YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOUNDATIONS PROGRAM:
At CrossFit Sayreville, we offer a comprehensive FOUNDATIONS Program designed to help new athletes become familiar with CrossFit. If you would describe yourself as any of the following, then let’s get you started:
- You are starting your first fitness program.
- You are just starting a fitness program after a long period of inactivity.
- You exercise regularly but have no previous CrossFit Experience.-
- You have previous CrossFit Experience but have taken at least 6 months off.
- You CrossFit on your own regularly but you do so without a coach.
- You want to gain a thorough understanding of CrossFit fundamentals.
When are the Foundations classes? How long will it take?
- To get started at CrossFit Sayreville, you will receive 5 personal training sessions with an experienced and certified CrossFit Coach (1hr each).
- During your 5 sessions, you’ll learn all of the movements that you will perform in a CrossFit Class.
- You’ll learn what weights to use and how to make the movements work for your abilities.
- All classes are scheduled around your availability. This will be discussed during the Free Intro Baseline Session.
- If you do not have a comprehensive CrossFit background you MUST complete the foundation’s classes before joining the CrossFit Classes.
Things to Know
1) Trust the process. If you are doing something for the first time it is probably going to feel a little weird. Take it slow.
2) Modify, Modify, Modify. As you are working with different weights and movements be sure to modify accordingly so you feel most comfortable.
3) Move with a purpose. Do not get in the habit of moving just to move. Every exercise has its purpose. Go through each exercise correctly so you can achieve the desired result.
4) Ask Questions. Take control of your fitness. If you are confused about something do not be afraid to ask.
5) Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IsabellaFitness
6) What you will be doing during foundations: http://isabellafitness.com/foundations/
7) Now that you are taking on CrossFit here is the suggested Performance Kit: http://isabellafitness.com/performance-kit/