After your baseline class, the next step is the foundation’s program:
NOW THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR FREE INTRO WORKOUT YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOUNDATIONS PROGRAM:
At CrossFit Sayreville, we offer a comprehensive FOUNDATIONS Program designed to help new athletes become familiar with CrossFit. If you would describe yourself as any of the following, then let’s get you started:
- You are starting your first fitness program.
- You are just starting a fitness program after a long period of inactivity.
- You exercise regularly but have no previous CrossFit Experience.-
- You have previous CrossFit Experience but have taken at least 6 months off.
- You CrossFit on your own regularly but you do so without a coach.
- You want to gain a thorough understanding of CrossFit fundamentals.
When are the Foundations classes? How long will it take?
- To get started at CrossFit Sayreville, you will receive 5 personal training sessions with an experienced and certified CrossFit Coach (1hr each).
- During your 5 sessions, you’ll learn all of the movements that you will perform in a CrossFit Class.
- You’ll learn what weights to use and how to make the movements work for your abilities.
- All classes are scheduled around your availability. This will be discussed during the Free Intro Baseline Session.
- If you do not have a comprehensive CrossFit background you MUST complete the foundation’s classes before joining the CrossFit Classes.