Step 1: Make the Purchase
- Beef Brisket: Depending on how many mouths you are feeding or want leftovers for yourself will determine the size. I can usually make 2-3 pounds worth that will last me throughout the week if I eat it once a day.
- Once purchased, cut them into bite-sized cubes
- 2 Red or Yellow Onions (Chopped) (Organic)
- 1 Carrot Stalk (Organic)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (Natural Value)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (Dr. Bronner’s)
- 2 Tablespoon Thai Red Curry Paste (Thai Kitchen Paste Curry Red)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos (Organic Raw Coconut Aminos)
- 1 Rutabaga or a handful of Sunchokes (aka Jerusalem Artichoke)
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 1-2 Cups Bone Broth (based on how soupy you want it)
- or 2 Tablespoons Grassfed Organic Ghee or Grass Fed Kerry Gold Butter
Print the ingredient list: Beef Brisket Ingredient List
Step 2: Make the Recipe: (disclaimer: Does not look like the picture above!)
- Put bone broth, ghee, or butter in the crock pot
- Put cubed brisket in the pot
- Put chopped carrot, onions, and rutabaga in (or sunchokes)
- Sprinkle in the sea salt and pepper
- Pour in the mixture of the following:
- **In a sauce pan, melt and combine the coconut milk, oil, and aminos with the curry paste.
- Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. Based on the size of the cubes, the quality of your crock pot, and how tender you want it.
Side Note: Beforehand, I marinate the beef cubes in sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar (I don’t use exact ingredients for this. Maybe a teaspoon of each) for about 30 minutes or longer.
Amazon Store: Here
- Thrive Market: Become a Member!
Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
- Eating Evolved Chocolate: Click here
Print the Picture: