- 3 Sweet (or Red) Onions
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Ghee (optional) (Melted)
- 1 TSP Sea Salt
- 1-2 TBSP Rosemary
- 1-2TBSP Thyme
- 1 TSP Garlic and Onion Powder
Step 2: Make the Recipe
- Peel and chop the onions
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients
- On parchment paper, bake for 30 minutes on 400 degrees
- Take out and let cool for -10 minutes
Mo’ Recipes: Here Ya Go
SUGAR FREE MATTERS:
“Sugar does induce the same responses in the region of the brain known as the reward center (nucleus accumbens) as do nicotine, cocaine, heroin, and alcohol. Sugar stimulates the release of the same neurotransmitters – dopamine in particular – through which the potent effects of these other drugs are mediated. The more we use these substances, the less dopamine we produce naturally in the brain, and the more habituated our brain cells become to the dopamine that is produced – the number of dopamine receptors declines. The result is a phenomenon known as dopamine down-regulation: we need more of the drug to get the same pleasurable response, while natural pleasures, such as sex and eating, please us less and less (The Case Against Sugar, 40-41)”
- Thrive Market: Become a Member!
Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
- Eating Evolved Chocolate: Click here
- Use this code: Benitmt to receive the free gift of the month with your purchase when they are offering it.