Often people ask me about personal care products. I believe in making as much of your own “stuff” as possible. The closer you can get the origin of something, the more you can control what goes in or on your body. Deodorant is a rather easy one.
- Only 3 Ingredients
- Lasts a very long time
- Chemical Free
- Masks odor
- Can cake up if you do not rub it on thoroughly
- May leave white marks on your shirt (depends on how much you sweat or how much you use)
- May need to apply multiple times throughout the day based on your own natural funk!
What to Purchase:
- Starwest Botanicals Organic Arrowroot Powder – 1 Pound (16 oz)
- Frontier Natural Products Co-Op Powdered Baking Soda 16 oz Pkg
- Dr. Bronners – Fresh-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil Whole Kernel Unrefined
- Now Foods Lavender Oil, 1-Ounce
- Mix 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup arrowroot powder.
- Melt 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix coconut oil with powder and soda (mix well to get everything to bind together)
- Add essential oil as desired, continue to stir until oil is mixed in.