Hello, Family and friends of Isabella Fitness! This week’s spotlight goes out to Dr. Earl Aliparo! Earl is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and provides private at home care physical therapy with a focus on orthopedic and movement based issues/injuries/pain. He works with young and old, high level and beginner athletes, and anyone else who is experiencing pain or joint/muscle dysfunction!
His experience includes but is not limited to neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee, and ankle pain, hypomobility, and instability.
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues do not search for your symptoms on Web MD, rather contact Earl!
Phone: (973) 986-3875
In Person: Any 5:30AM class @IsabellaFitness
– SHOULDER: impingement, tendinitis, adhesive capabilities, rotator cuff strains
– ELBOW: bicep/tricep tendinitis medial/lateral epicondylitis
– HIP: impingement, bursitis, ITB syndrome, piriformis syndrome
– BACK: low back pain, sciatica, instability, radiculopathy,
– KNEE: patella tendinitis, patellofemoral pain syndrome, Ligament Strains
-ANKLE: ankle sprains, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints
-NECK: neck strains, Cervical radiculopathy, cervicogenic headaches
Something else hurts???? Call him for that too!
Thank you for helping our community flourish! To be featured in an upcoming edition of our Small Business Spotlight by Isabella Fitness please reach out and tell us about your business, product, or skillset that can bring value to the great members of this community. Like, Comment, and share to spread the love!
Thank you, Kevin, for the write-up.