Step 1: Make the Purchase
1 Cup Tahini
1/2 Stick Kerry Gold Butter
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
2 TBSP Cacao Powder
2 TBSP Maca Powder (optional)
1 TBSP Cinnamon
1 TBSP Turmeric
1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
2 TSP Pink Sea Salt
1/8 TSP Cayenne Powder
Step 2: Make the Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients together in a small pot
- Melt and mix all the ingredients together
- Pour into a flat baking sheet or oven pan
- Place in freezer for a few hours
- After freezing the fat bombs, you may be able to store in the refrigerator depending on how well the mixture stays combined
Mo’ Recipes: Here Ya Go
SUGAR FREE MATTERS:
“Sugar does induce the same responses in the region of the brain known as the reward center (nucleus accumbens) as do nicotine, cocaine, heroin, and alcohol. Sugar stimulates the release of the same neurotransmitters – dopamine in particular – through which the potent effects of these other drugs are mediated. The more we use these substances, the less dopamine we produce naturally in the brain, and the more habituated our brain cells become to the dopamine that is produced – the number of dopamine receptors declines. The result is a phenomenon known as dopamine down-regulation: we need more of the drug to get the same pleasurable response, while natural pleasures, such as sex and eating, please us less and less (The Case Against Sugar, 40-41)”
- Thrive Market: Become a Member!
Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
- Eating Evolved Chocolate: Click here
- Use this code: Benitmt to receive the free gift of the month with your purchase when they are offering it.