“It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.”
Skill: Rope Climb, 5×2, 5 round EMOM
- 45 Double Unders
- 15 Deadlifts (165/135)
- 3 Rope Climbs
- 20 min cap
- Scaling Suggestions:
- Double Unders – If you can do them, do them. If you want to split them up between doubles and singles that works too
- Deadlifts – The weight is light. Move it fast and with control
- If you are really proficient with rope climbs perform 1 legless then 2 regular. If you not climbing to the top just yet, scale down a climb half way!
- Tomorrow: Andrew R, Heather B 1 Year anniversary.
- Check out our Blog: Here
- September 18, 2016: Air Trampoline and Dodgeball
- October 22,2016: Battle by the Bay 2