Update 10.6.17 –> Point collection, times, dates, clinics, and more
- First weigh-ins will be Sunday, Oct 8th from 9:30am-10:30am
- Midpoint weigh-ins will Sunday, Oct 29th from 9:30am-10:30am
- Final Weigh-ins will be Sunday, Nov 19th from 9:30am – 10:30am
- Text me if you need a different time
- Sunday, Oct 8th from 10:30am-11:30am
- Sunday, Oct 29th from 10:30am – 11:30am
- Saturday, Nov 19th from 10:30am – 11:30am
You can only get points for attending but I will record and send out a video to those that can’t make it
- Every pound you lose is 1 point.
- Every weigh-in you attend is 1 point.
- Every Nutrition meeting you attend is 1 point.
Individual Fitness Category
- Attending class – Every CrossFit or Cardio Express class you attend is worth 1 point (only allowed to take 1 class a day).
- Individual Challenges – Every challenge you complete is 1 point (Max of 3 individual challenges per week).
Team Fitness Category
- Team Challenge – Every team challenge that is completed as an entire team is worth 5 points per person.
- Every team member must participate to count
- Max of 2 team challenges per week
- Team Pictures: Team Picture after the team challenge is complete, and sent to Ben: Bonus 5 points
- You cannot repeat team challenges
- Handing in a homework assignment is worth 2 points each
- Attending a fitness clinic is worth 2 points each. Attend as many as possible.
The team with the most points wins. There will only be a prize for the person with the most points.
WHEN TO DO CHALLENGES:
- Individual and Team Challenges can be completed during expanded open gym times:
- Saturday 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Friday 4pm-7pm
- INDIVIDUALS/TEAMS CAN REQUEST OTHER TIMES. JUST ASK BEN IF THE TIME YOU WANT TO DO IS GOOD
- Ben or another coach must observe all challenges OR
- you can record the challenge on your phone and SEND it to Ben
- you can have a member from another team watch you
What is this challenge about:
- The goal is to get back in the groove or continue moving forward before the holidays come crashing down on us!
- 6 week weight loss and fitness challenge.
- You get 3 nutrition clinics, 6 weeks of workouts, 5 fitness clinics to work out skill exercises, 6 weeks of programming for those skill exercises, 3 team challenges, and more….
- The Cost is $75 to get on a team
Here is what you missed on Facebook:
9/27/17: #IFteamchallenge17. More information. Money due October 5th. The sooner the better so I can start to get teams together. All you have to do it pay to be in it. Nothing more, nothing less. Weigh In Questions, we will make it work if you cannot make it on the dates provided.
9/27/17: Click on this Hashtag to follow along –> #IFteamchallenge17. You can join WITH or WITHOUT A TEAM. It’s all about having fun and challenging yourself. I will ASSIGN teams for people without a full team. So if you are solo, I will add you to a team. If you have a group of 2/3/4, I will add people to your team. I will keep things as far as possible. Just do it! Signing up is easy….Bring me cash or venmo me! #IFteamchallenge17
9/26/17: Just added 5 clinics to the #IFteamchallenge17. I am also adding programs to help people work on some of the more skillful movements. This is definitely exciting to put together. I hope a lot of people make the most of it.
9/19/17: I am definitely going to get a challenge started. Looking to start around the middle of October. I will provide a lot more details. It will involve teams, nutrition, and fitness. I am ironing out the details. I am excited about what I have down on paper so far. Follow my updates about it on my FB AND InstaGram stories. #IFteamchallenge17
Video 1: Here (also below) 9.24.17
Video 2: Here (also below) 9.27.17