How about some old school Eminem. Soldier, Till I Collapse, Criminal.
Jay-Z with Linkin Park
Older Linkin Park albums
Far East Movement, Cataracs & Dev – Like A G6 (not sure if you have already)
Rihanna – Found love in a Hopeless place (not sure if you have already)
Kesha – Blow
Britney Spears – Till The World Ends
Enter Sandman – (Metallica)
Rappers Delight – (Sugarhill Gang)
Stronger – (Kanye West)
The Seed 2.0 – (The Roots)
Kanye West – “The New Workout Plan”
Rob Base and D.J. EZ Rock – “It Takes Two”
Black Sheep – “The Choice Is Yours”
Wu-Tang Clan – “Protect Ya Neck”
Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz – “Get Low”
M.O.P. – “Ante Up (Robbin Hoodz Theory)”
Daddy Yankee – “Gasolina” (you know I had to include this lol)
Soulja Boy – “Crank That”
Eminem – “Lose Yourself”
Onyx – “Slam”
Luke – “I Wanna Rock”
That’s it FOR NOW
Runnin at the park was awesome! Would love to do it again!
I agree Kev. It was a good time
If the weather permits can we have more workouts outsdide? I love the outside elements and intensity it brings w. the unlimited space?! =)
Here are some tunes:
Link to the mp3 or Swedish House Mafia Full set at MSG
Breaking Benjamin-I will bow
Breaking Benjamin-Until the End
Breaking Benjamin-Blow me away.
Rise Against-Prayer of the Refugee
Rise Against-Ready to Fall
All that Remains-The Air that I Breathe
All that Remains-This Calling
Killswitch Engage- The End of Heartache
Bullet for my Valentine-Tears Don’t Fall
Bullet for my Valentine-4 words to choke upon
Escape the Fate-The war is ours[The Guillotine II]
Bryan – I got them. Some of them are too hard core for me. haha.
Ahahahaha, and I tried to make them as soft as I could. I’m telling you the class will improve. When I’m down pushing hard these are the tracks that fire me up. More to come. Can’t wait for plate madness!!!
Any thoughts on how many days a week one should lift weights? Im worried about overtraining. Been lifting hard 5 days per week (though i isolate a body part each lift so never lift same body part more then 1-2times a week). Running 4 miles 3 days a week. And also playing sports throughout the week. However, my body is having a harder time recovering and i feel like im no longer making any gains in gym. What do you recommend as the ideal number of days to lift weights and rest and ways to increase recovery?
1). The number of days someone should lift is going to depend on the individual, experience, knowledge, type of training, in-season athlete, out of season athlete, weekend warrior, bodybuilder, etc.
2) Everyone should be concerned with over training. A good sign of overtraining is continued soreness, which can lead to strains or even tears. Monitor how well your body is recovering from intense exercise.
3) If you are lifting a body 1 – 2 times per week it seems that you are taking appropriate rest between working the same body part. The running and sports shouldn’t be doing enough damage that would lead to overtraining since your lift sessions are isolating one muscle group per day.
4) You may want to look into how much sleep you are getting per night. Getting less than 7 hours could be a reason why your body is taking longer to recover. Also, your nutrition plays a big part in your body’s healing process. Checking out some of my posts can assist you when picking foods that will encourage post workout recovery.
5) Listen to your body. If your body cant handle 5 days a week in the gym anymore then you may want to look into cutting it to 4 with the same program you are currently using. Or you could try workouts from my WOD’s 3 times a week to change up your training. A change in training, as long as you keep up intensity, is a good thing for your body.
6) Finally, taking a week off from the gym may give your body the chance to re-boot; giving you a chance to relax and get your mind away from the gym. You will feel good and ready to get back at it when you return.
Here go Ben, this is your type of video
Just some songs
Don’t you worry child – Swedish House Mafia
Locked out of Heaven-Bruno Mars
Va Va Voom -Nicki Minaj
just added them to the playlist!!! thanks
One more new release Scream and Shout by Will.i.am that’s it
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>