- 1 Jicama (Seen Here)
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Cup Shitake Mushrooms
Step 2: Prep
- Soak the cashews for 24 hours in 3 cups water. Let air dry once done soaking.
Step 3: Make the Recipe
- In a skillet, cook jicama until soft. Remove and set aside in a bowl. (This acts as the pasta, cook time is based on how crunchy you want it)
- In a skillet, cook zucchini and mushrooms until soft. Add cooked jicama to zucchini and mushrooms.
- In a food processor, combine cashews, bone broth, nutritional yeast, sea salt, lemon juice, and garlic until it is a sauce.
- Add sauce to skillet. Enjoy!
Mo’ Recipes: Here Ya Go
GLUTEN FREE MATTERS:
Gluten sensitivity drives the production of inflammatory cytokines (molecules that are a byproduct of inflammation), which are pivotal players in neurodegenerative (cognitive/brain) conditions. The brain is among the organs most susceptible to the deleterious effects of inflammation. The downstream inflammatory effects of gluten reach the brain via a leaky gut that fails to prevent the toxic ingredient from igniting an immune response. Gluten is a silent poison because it can inflict lasting damage without your knowing it. Gliadin (protein in Gluten) has been implicated in new studies showing its damaging effects of the gut lining, inducing permeability (things getting through that should not). -Grain Brain Whole Life Plan
Amazon Store: Here
- Thrive Market: Become a Member!
Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to our members at wholesale prices, and to sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
- Eating Evolved Chocolate: Click here
- Use this code: Benitmt to receive the free gift of the month with your purchase when they are offering it.