Strength: Clean Complex: Power Clean, Hang Squat Clean, Front Squat = 1. 6×1 every 90 seconds.
WOD: Partner Challenge
- The goal of today’s WOD is to move super fast on the AMRAP so you can beat your partner. Take your time on the rope climbs when they begin to get fatiguing but you still want to finish them quickly so your opponent does not have much time to work on their AMRAP score.
- 19 Min AMRAP of:
- 15 KBS (70/50)
- 20 Pistols (1 for 1)
- 15 Cal Row
- Partner for today’s purposes Partner means opponent.
- You are your partner switch once 4 rope climbs are completed by your partner.
- You pick up where YOU left off.
- You are not working with your partner. You are challenging them. You will have your own AMRAP Score at the end.
- When your partner is done with their rope climbs you pick where you left off from your AMRAP.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTNER WOD. THIS IS A PARTNER CHALLENGE
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 4, 2017: 3rd Annual Bowling Outing
- March 11, 2017: 2nd annual 3 vs 3 Indoor Volleyball Tourney
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
- Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.
- Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness class
- Tuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45am ladies fitness class
- Thursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness class
- Saturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30am Fitness Bootcamp class
- Mike Fed will be coaching the 6:10pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.
- Tom W will be teaching both Saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.
- Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30am CrossFit class on Fridays!
- As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).