Strength/Skill: Back Squat, 10-8-6-4-2, Start at 65% for your set of 10. Add weight as the rounds progress (goal would be 20#’s for men, 10#’s for women each round, but feel free to add weight as you wish), Every 2 min.
WOD: For Time
- The goal of today’s WOD is to KILL the bike and grind through the 5RFT.
- With 23 Minute on the clock
- Buy in: 2 Minute max cal on the Bike
- then into 5RFT of
- 8 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (challenge yourself here)
- 10 HRPU (keep form perfect)
- 5 Clusters (135/95)
- Your final time is done after the 5th round of clusters. You are only doing the bike calories 1 time.
- You should have a cal score and a score for the 5RFT.
- There will need to be multiple waves of athletes. One wave will start 3 minutes after the first wave.
3 Sets of Partner Assisted Shoulder Stretch. 20 seconds then switch. Each person goes 3 times.
1 Set of “Loose Arm” torso swings. 10 each way
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
- Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.
- Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness class
- Tuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45am ladies fitness class
- Thursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness class
- Saturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30am Fitness Bootcamp class
- Mike Fed will be coaching the 6:10pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.
- Tom W will be teaching both Saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.
- Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30am CrossFit class on Fridays!
- As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).