Strength/Skill: Back Squats, 10 x 1, 85%, EMOM
- 1 squat every minute for 10 minutes
WOD: Partner Battle
- 10 DB/KB Overhead Walking Lunges (35s/20s) – 1 for 1
- 10 T2B
- 10 Hang Cleans (135/95)
- Part 2
- 20/14 Cal Row
- 10 Lateral Burpees, over the rower
- This is a Partner Battle.
- 3, 2, 1, GO: Partner A begins working on the AMRAP while Partner B begins working on Part 2.
- As soon as partner B completes a round of part 2, partner A must stop working on the AMRAP immediately, keep track of where he/she left off, and begin working on part 2 while partner B begins working on the AMRAP.
- When partner A completes a round of part 2, they switch again (partner B must return to part 2 and partner A picks up where he/she left off on the AMRAP).
- Partners continue in this fashion for 12 minutes, then take a 2 minute rest.
- After the 2 minute rest, we will go again for another 12 minutes. Partner B will now start on the AMRAP, continuing where he/she left off, and partner A will start on part 2.
- 26 minutes in total.
- Each individual will have 1 AMRAP score after 26 minutes (pick up right where you left off after the rest!). There is nothing to record in regards to part 2. You want to spend the majority of your time working on the AMRAP. Push through part 2 hard and fast in order to have time to work on the AMRAP.
THE BOX WILL BE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY, JULY 7TH 11AM UNTIL MONDAY 5:30AM CLASS.
Community Spotlight: Kyle McSpedon, Mike Isabella, Vivian Martinez
Check out my Blog: Here
Check out my Amazon Recommendations and Books: Here
July 4th BBQ