Skill: Toes to Bar Then For Time, 5 min cap. 30 Toes to bar for time.
WOD: 25 Min Ascending Ladder
- The goal of today’s WOD is to find a pace that you can stick to. Although the first few rounds you may be able to fly through, you should still take it slow. Pace yourself for 25 minutes! Use your normal scaling options for the HSPU and T2B. Deadlift should be moderate weight.
- 3 DL (225/185)
- 3 T2B
- 3 HSPU
- Every round 25 ABMAT Sit-ups
- add 3 reps to the DL, T2B, and HSPU each round
- Reese 3 year anniversary
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
- Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.
- Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness class
- Tuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45am ladies fitness class
- Thursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness class
- Saturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30am Fitness Bootcamp class
- Mike Fed will be coaching the 6:10pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.
- Tom W will be teaching both Saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.
- Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30am CrossFit class on Fridays!
- As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).