Strength: Back Squat, 4×3, 80%, EMOM
WOD: Every 4 min for 28 Min
- 200 Meter Run
- 10 Floor Presses (135/95)
- 10 Front Squats (155/105) *Weight change if going RX
*nothing to record except for if you completed the necessary work in time for all 7 rounds, or when you failed, or if you modified the reps or distance
Shoutouts: Over the Weekend: Sunday 10/11/11 Isabella Fitness 4 year anniversary; Andy, Woj, Jess Roy, Kevin, and Monica 4 year anniversary; Pete S and Mike I 3 year anniversary. Happy Bday Heather B
- In trying to make the Box the place for all of your fitness needs, Josh will be hosting a Barbell Class on Thursday Nights from 6:30pm-7:30pm. This class will be solely dedicated to the Olympic Movements and building strength associated with those movements (clean, jerk, snatch). This Barbell Class is in the experimental phase for the month of October (10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29); the future, in terms of cost/additional classes, is to be determined moving forward. Sign up online like usual. Class size is strictly registered to 8 people. There will not be a waitlist offered. We ask that you do not put us in the situation to overpack class. I hope we can gain interest and really make this class something special.
- P.S. – As of now, Josh is doing this on his own free will so if he needs to cancel class due to an emergency or work conflict then class will be canceled for that day. Look at this as an opportunity to improve your Olympic Lifts with someone who purely wants to help out. Appreciate the process!
- TOMORROW: October 10th – Please come support my Dad as he will compete in his first every CrossFit competition at the age of 70. Cathy M will be representing CFS as well! Info: http://www.thegaragegames.com/events/the-masters-tour-2015-nj-pride/ Location: CrossFit 732, 603 Washington Ave, South Amboy, NJ 08879
- Please remember to change your sneakers upon entering the facility. Why some people do not do it, I will never know.