News: Effective November 2nd, everyone (including myself) is going to ENTER through the Last door. There are cubbies in the changing room where you will be able to REMOVE/Change your shoes before walking into the box. The BLACK cubbies are for you to store anything you want to leave and claim that cubby as yours. It’s my suggestion to leave your workout sneakers HERE. I will purchase more cubbies if space is a limitation. If you have BAGS that don’t fit into a cubby there are still larger cubby slots by the computer. Keep all of your belongings in the changing room/cubbies. There are no bags allowed to be left on the gym floor. The white/tan cubbies are for Daily use. Anything left in those will be discarded.
WOD: For Time Intervals
- 3 HSPU, 3 Cleans (165/125)
- 6 HSPU, 3 Cleans
- 9 HSPU, 3 Cleans
1 min rest
- 12 HSPU, 6 Cleans (135/95)
- 15 HSPU, 6 Cleans
- 18 HSPU, 6 Cleans
1 min rest
- 15 HSPU, 9 Cleans (95/65)
- 12 HSPU, 9 Cleans
- 9 HSPU, 9 Cleans
22 min cap
- It is expected of you to do the following:
- Walk into the box with workout sneakers in your hand. When you enter the box, remove your sneakers that you wore into the box. Put on your workout sneakers. Leave your other sneakers in a cubby. DO NOT WALK ONTO THE MATS WITH SNEAKERS THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR.
- If you leave your workout sneakers at the box then when you enter the box take off the sneakers you are wearing and walk with your socks on to where your workout sneakers are. DO NOT WALK ONTO THE MATS WITH THE SNEAKERS YOU WALKED IN WITH.
- November 21, 2015 – Family Dinner
- December 8, 2015 – WOD, FOOD, and Women Only Night
- December 18, 2015 – Holiday Party
(please see facebook for RSVP. If you do not have FB then ask a coach about the event you are interested in)