“If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it”
Strength Threshold: Back Squat, 80%, 3 reps every 30 seconds for a max of 8 rounds.
*Attack the rack, start when you are supposed to, be honest with your reps.
- Max 3 reps every 30 seconds for 8 rounds would be 24 reps. You may also complete less than 3 reps and continue for 8 rounds (ex. 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, , 2 = 17 reps)
- At the point which you can’t do at least 1 rep, your time is up
- COACHES: Everyone can go at once if there are 12 athletes or less. If 13+ athletes then set up two different groups. We are recording the total reps completed by each athlete. Athletes must be able to complete at least one rep before moving on to the next 30 seconds.
Away from the Whiteboard: With a partner, rotating back and forth complete: (25 minute clock)
- 5×8 Bentover Row
- 5×15 Unbroken Wall Balls
- 5×10 TRX Row
- 5×12 Pistols Alt 1 for 1
- 5×10 Pull of some sort (muscle ups, pull ups, strict pull ups, chest to bar, etc)
- 5×8 DB Bicep Curls
- Away from the whiteboard means that we are not recording a score or weights used.
- The goal here is to work up to a weight where you can complete the required reps but with substantial challenge.
- The goal is to challenge yourself while maintaining positional quality throughout the exercise.
- You will switch on and off with a partner. You may share equipment but don’t get stuck doing weight that is too light or too heavy for the desired rep ranges.
- Exercises may be performed out of order.
Box News: none
- April 30th, 2016: SteelFit Qualifier: Come Support Kevin, Kaitlin, Jenna, Ryan, Kyle, Alex L
- May 14, 2016: Greek Festival Outing
- May 30, 2016: Post Murph BBQ
- June 11, 2016: CrossFit By the Shore Summer Slam Comp
- June 25th, 2016: 4th Annual Tri State Games
- July 16, 2016: Rafting Outing
- July 30, 2016: War at the Shore Comp
- August 6-14, 2016: Fitness Tour 7: Reunion Tour, Austin TX
- Team Saturdays: Season 2