“We all have problems, stress, bad luck, or whatever you want to call it, but how we behave in spite of all that is what separates us.”
Strength: Back Squat, 3×5, Find 5RM, Every 2 min
- 6 Back Squats (225/155) (from the racks)
- 8 HSPU (3″ Def)
- 200 Meter Run
- 1 Min Rest
- 25 min cap
- The goal of today’s workout is to provide an intense challenge for yourself for the Back Squats. Prescribe your HSPU’s as normal. I do not want the HSPU to slow you down any more than normal. The Back Squats should be a nice challenge but ultimately performed unbroken.
Coaches: We have 12 racks available (including the jerk blocks). If you have 12 people or less in class everyone can start at the same time. If there are 13+ people in class then a few people will have to share a bar. Partner those individuals up who are going to do the same weight.
Shoutouts: Rebecca W Bday
- Rebecca W is going to Coach Thursday 5:30AM classes in July and August to get some experience before she heads off to college. CLASS SIZE WILL BE CAPPED WITH NO WAITLIST OPTION. Please do not show up unless you are signed in for class. Be cognizant has been training in the Fitness setting but will be handling the CrossFit classes for the first time. Come support and encourage her. 5:30am classes will be removed from the schedule once she heads to school.
- July 7, 14, 21
- August 4, 18, 25
- Starting June 24th there will be 9:30am classes on Fridays Until The last Friday in August.
- July 16th, 2016: Rumble at the River
- July 16, 2016: Rafting Outing
- July 30, 2016: War at the Shore Comp
- August 6, 2016: Partner Palooza. Come support: Anne, Brett, Jacqueline, Mike I, Kenny, Nohemi, Glenn, Sasha, Reese, Kaitlin, Rich, Linny, Bebah, Yomaira, Dehnz, Tom W, Rebecca W
- August 6-14, 2016: Fitness Tour 7: Reunion Tour, Austin TX
- October 22,2016: Battle by the Bay 2