“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
Strength: Back Squat, 60%, 4×8, EMOM (FAST)
- The squats today need to be fast. you should be done with your set of 8 in 12-15 seconds.
Huff and Puff: 10 Min AMRAP
- 9 Front Squats (145/105)
- 12 Bar Facing Burpees (forward facing the bar, lateral burpee)
- 200 Meter Run
Then 3 minute break
- 1 Mile Run for Time :0(
- Scaling suggestions:
- Goal of AMRAP: since it is only 1o minutes you will be in the 2-5 round mark. I am not expecting a lot of rounds. I am expecting it to be tough though.
- Front Squats – Scale the weight to get 9 reps out everytime. You do not want to break the set of 9 up
- BFB – Scale down to 9 reps if 12 it going to take too long
- 200 Meter Run – only sub out if injured
- Mile Run – don’t avoid coming to class because i have this programmed. ;0)