“Don’t judge yourself by what you’ve accomplished, but rather by what you could’ve accomplished”
Strength: Clean. For Time Ladder 5-4-3-4-5 @80%, 85%, 90%, 85%, 80% respectively. 10 Min Cap
Huff and Puff: 15 Min AMRAP
- 12 Box Jumps (24/20)
- 12 HRPU
- 12 T2B
- All 3 movements should be scaled in order to maintain constant movement. Huff and Puff means there is not much time to stop and breathe.
Away from the Whiteboard:
- Buddy Bi’s Ladder – Barbell 1-10, 1 min rest, 10-1
- WODS for the following day are being posted at 6pm now rather than 3pm.
- Friday 5:05pm Class Update!
- Reminder: October 7th, 14, 21, and 28 the FRIDAY 5:05pm “CrossFit Class” will be off the schedule. Instead from 5:05pm-6:05pm there will be an “open gym slot” for people who still want to do the WOD on their own OR Sign up for the “WODwithBen” Class – This may or may not include the WOD that has been made for the day. It may or may not be torturous. Be ready for anything! Have fun and Good Luck! *Note: All other classes on Friday will run as normal*
- October 22,2016: Battle by the Bay 2
- October 29, 2016: Brighton Asylum
- Voted top 4 haunted places in the country! Let’s celebrate Halloween the CFS way. Time for an eerie-sistible family get together at the Brighton Asylum in Passaic. For $33 a person we can access the haunted Asylum and tunnel. We’d like to purchase tickets ASAP so we can confirm one of the evening time slots. Check back for updates! http://brightonasylum.com/