Skill: Rope Climb, 4×2 (As Fast as possible, Or As many Pulls are possible), Every 90 Seconds
- At the end, everyone should have 4 scores (either the times it took to do 2 RC, or the number of pulls for each rope climb)
- The Goal of Today’s WOD is to just move. I would like to see some solid form on the slam balls to save your arms for the rope climb.
- 12 KBS (70/55)
- 20 Slam Balls (50/40)
- 2 Rope Climbs
- 20 min cap
- 5 Rounds of 10 Second Hollow Hold. 10 sec rest.
The Low Down:
- Happy Bday Sky
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2
- So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin