Skill: Movements in the WODS
WOD: Every 6 Min for 24 Minutes
- The goal of today’s class is to move comfortably and in control. Do not let the OHS and SDHP get sloppy. Control yourself on the BJO. Make them smooth and continuous. Push the tempo up until form starts to deteriorate.
- 25 OHS (95/65)
- 25 BJO (24/20)
- 25 SDHP (95/65)
- Record score after each round (4 rounds total) It will be a time or the number of reps completed
Rest 5 minutes
Strength: Front Squats, 4×3 @ 80% Every 90 Seconds
- Pigeons. 2 x 30 seconds each side
- Ryan Bday. Sunday Tom t and steph R Bday
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
- Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.
- Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness class
- Tuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45am ladies fitness class
- Thursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness class
- Saturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30am Fitness Bootcamp class
- Mike Fed will be coaching the 6:10pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.
- Tom W will be teaching both Saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.
- Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30am CrossFit class on Fridays!
- As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).