Strength: Back Squat, 10, 5, 3, 1, Every 2 min 30 sec
- 10 is @55%, 5 is at your 5RM, 3 is at your 3RM, and 1 is at your 1RM
- Coaches: Please add any new 5,3, or 1 RMs to the spreadsheet
WOD: Interval Work
- The goal of today”s WOD is to hold yourself accountable. Don’t mess with doubles…you either have them or you don’t. Go hard and heavy on the KBS. AND scale as necessary for the muscle ups. The goal is to complete the work in about 50 – 70 seconds. If you keep messing up on doubles, just do singles. No record keeping but the goal for yourself is to keep your finishing times consistent through the 10 rounds. This workout should Make you push yourself. It’s about speed today!
- Every 2 minutes perform
- 30 Double Unders
- 10 KBS (70/50)
- 2 Muscle Ups (Mod= 3 reps)
- Rest with remaining time
- 10 rounds total
- Record Nothing
- Rear Support: 10:10 for 4 rds
- Magy 1 year anniversary. Happy Bday Miguel and Eric Russel (OG)
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
- Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.
- Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness class
- Tuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45 am ladies fitness class
- Thursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness class
- Saturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30 am Fitness Bootcamp class
- Mike Fed will be coaching the 6:10 pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.
- Tom W will be teaching both Saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.
- Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30 am CrossFit class on Fridays!
- As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).