- 10 minutes to practice
- Goal: to find a mod that works best for you
WOD: Death By
- SDHPs 135/95 — 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.
- Pistols, 1 for 1 — 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.
- BF situps 20/14 — 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc.
- Start with SDHPs. Every minute add a rep until you cannot complete the required reps in a minute. Then move on to Pistols. Continue adding 2 reps of Pistols each minute until you cannot complete the required reps in a minute. Then move on to BF situps. Continue adding 5 reps of BF situps each minute until you cannot complete the required reps in a minute.
- If you fail all 3 movements within the time cap, restart with SDHPs and continue until the time cap.
- 25 min cap
Community Spotlight: Kyle McSpedon, Mike Isabella, Vivian Martinez, Jess Pogoda
Check out my Blog: Here
Check out my Amazon Recommendations and Books: Here
Aug 12, 2017 – CFS Beach Day
Oct 28, 2017 – Halloween Party
Nov 18, 2017 – Friendsgiving
Dec 15, 2017 – Holiday Party
Based on the survey results, it is evident that people want a CrossFit Style class on the weekends. With being said, if you are still looking for the “bootcamp” feel you can take the 8:00-8:45am Cardio Express class. If you are looking for the “CrossFit” feel you can take the 9am-10am CrossFit class. The Saturday CrossFit class will vary from month to month in terms of what we do (starting Sept 9th). It will be a little different than the normal structure from the M-F WODS. As with most other class additions or adjustments, this will be a test run to see if it increases attendance on the weekends. I want to make sure I am doing my best to improve your experience based on your recommendations. I also have to consider what is best for the community at large. Let’s continue to flourish. (The Saturday CrossFit offering will continue to be a part of the normal schedule if it proves to be more popular than bootcamp was. Sooo…..if you want it to stay….Come to class!)
Cardio Express: Reminder that Cardio Express comes with your current package. Come and sweat with us. T and Th 5:45am-6:30am. And Sat 8-8:45am. (Reminder, there will not be cardio express Saturday 12th, Tuesday 15th, Thursday 17th, and Saturday 19th). Cardio Express will pick back up on the 22nd.