Strength/Skill: Bent-over Row, Floor Press EMOM
- 10 – 8 – 6 – 4 – 2 reps of:
- Bent-over Row (even minutes)
- Floor Press (odd minutes)
- Increase weight each round
- You are doing 1 movement every minute on the minute
- Complete 10 reps of BOR, then 10 reps of FP, then 8 and 8, then 6 and 6, etc.
WOD: 28 min AMRAP (2 minutes on, 2 minutes off)
- **5 Pullups
- 10 HRPUs
- 15 Row Cals
- **Challenge yourself on the Pullups. Strict, C2B, and Muscle-ups are mod options.
- Each athlete will have 1 AMRAP score.
- 2 different waves of athletes if class is over 16, 2 minutes apart
- Every 2 minutes take a 2 min rest. Pick up where you left off.
- Half the class may be working at once, while the other half is resting (if over 8 people there will have to be a people working while others are resting)
Community Spotlight: Kyle McSpedon, Mike Isabella, Vivian Martinez, Jess Pogoda
Check out my Blog: Here
Check out my Amazon Recommendations and Books: Here
Aug 12, 2017 – CFS Beach Day
Oct 28, 2017 – Halloween Party
Nov 18, 2017 – Friendsgiving
Dec 15, 2017 – Holiday Party
Based on the survey results, it is evident that people want a CrossFit Style class on the weekends. With being said, if you are still looking for the “bootcamp” feel you can take the 8:00-8:45am Cardio Express class. If you are looking for the “CrossFit” feel you can take the 9am-10am CrossFit class. The Saturday CrossFit class will vary from month to month in terms of what we do (starting Sept 9th). It will be a little different than the normal structure from the M-F WODS. As with most other class additions or adjustments, this will be a test run to see if it increases attendance on the weekends. I want to make sure I am doing my best to improve your experience based on your recommendations. I also have to consider what is best for the community at large. Let’s continue to flourish. (The Saturday CrossFit offering will continue to be a part of the normal schedule if it proves to be more popular than bootcamp was. Sooo…..if you want it to stay….Come to class!)
Cardio Express: Reminder that Cardio Express comes with your current package. Come and sweat with us. T and Th 5:45am-6:30am. And Sat 8-8:45am. (Reminder, there will not be cardio express Saturday 12th, Tuesday 15th, Thursday 17th, and Saturday 19th). Cardio Express will pick back up on the 22nd.