FOR WORKOUTS FROM MAY 8TH ONWARD, VISIT:
May 7 (Thursday)
May 6 (Wednesday)
May 5 (Tuesday)
May 4 (Monday)
May 2 (Sat)
May 1 (Friday)
April 30 (Thursday)
April 29 (Wednesday)
April 28 (Tuesday)
April 27 (Monday)
April 25 (Saturday)
April 24 (Friday)
April 23 (Thursday)
April 22 (Wednesday)
April 21 (Tuesday)
April 20 (Monday)
April 18 (Saturday)
April 17 (Friday)
April 16 (Thursday)
April 15 (Wednesday)
April 14 (Tuesday)
April 13 (Monday)
April 11 (Saturday)
April 10 (Friday)
April 9 (Thursday)
April 8 (Wednesday)
April 7 (Tuesday)
April 6 (Monday)
April 5 (Sunday)
April 4 (Saturday)
April 3 (Friday)
April 2 (Thursday)
April 1 (Wednesday)
March 31 (Tuesday)
March 30th (Monday)
March 28th (Saturday)
March 27th (Friday)
March 26th (Thursday)
March 25th (Wednesday)
*March 24th (Tues)
*March 23rd (Mon)
*March 21st (Sat)
IF30 has been added to the schedule for 8am and 11am Monday through Friday. The class cap is 5 people. Please do not ask me to add you to class if you are on the waitlist. If you want more classes just add your vote to the poll in the other post. If someone cancels, you will get a notification via text and email (as long as you did not turn off notifications)
What’s up guys! I am reaching out to let you know that Isabella Fitness is taking the proper steps to stay ahead of the coronavirus. We are running classes and personal training as usual with quite a bit of extra diligence when it comes to sanitizing equipment before and after use.
The events in the days and weeks to come will determine what direction Isabella Fitness goes in, but we are prepared to take action and weather the storm regardless of the magnitude.
In the meantime, if you are not feeling well please notify one of our coaches and see a doctor for clearance before returning to the gym. Our community has yet to be affected by this virus (to the best of our knowledge) and we plan to keep it that way!
It is our mission to keep you all safe and guide you toward healthier and fitter lives. We will be doing everything we can to continue to deliver on our promise throughout this process.
Until further notice business is running as usual.
Here are the following steps we plan on taking to assure the safety of our athletes and coaches:
1) Inform and Educate: I have made a webpage that will contain any information I post about the gym as it relates to COVID. I will provide as much information as I can. https://ifworkouts.com/covid/
2) Encourage and enforce cleanliness. We are pushing everyone to wash their hands before and after class. We are pushing everyone to wipe down all surfaces and equipment BEFORE AND AFTER USE. (I.E. Pull Up Bars, Weights, Collars, Bars. Et cetera). This should really be the standard practice in general. We will continue to clean and mop the gym as we always do. It has always been my goal to keep the gym clean.
3) A “Feel Sick = Stay Home” Policy: If you are feeling sick, stay home. I am the last person to want to stay home and not workout but under these circumstances, we have to be smart.
4) Expand the class schedule to offer smaller class sizes. If we deem it appropriate, we are prepared to add more classes to allow for smaller class sizes to prevent groups larger than 5 at a time in the facility.
5) At-home and outside workouts: In the event of government-mandated interventions on small business practices, we are prepared to loan equipment to our athletes and provide them with fitness programming to be performed at home. I started Isabella Fitness out of my trunk, where I had to haul weights to parks and gyms when necessary. I am prepared to bring us back old school style if need be.
6) Provide Confidence: I want you all to know that I will do whatever is in my power to keep the gym safe and operating as normal…If not better than normal. At the end of the day, I am counting on everyone who walks through the door to exercise safe practices and refrain from coming to the gym if they have a fever, dry cough, or fatigue. If you have been around someone who has COVID please self-quarantine for 2 weeks and seek a professional opinion. I want everyone to feel confident when they walk through these doors.
Our wish is to have everyone make the most out of the options we have planned for you. Our short-term goal is to get us over COVID with as minimal disruption possible. Our long-term goal is to weather the storm to be able to provide a valuable service for everyone for years to come.
This is just one of the many podcasts that are out there about COVID. If you don’t feel like listening the summary is:
- Handwashing is great but will not prevent COVID.
- Having a healthy immune system is the critical component to avoiding complications if you do indeed get it.
- I.E exercise, eating healthy, less stress, adequate sleep
- Anything that compromises your immune system leaves you more susceptible to COVID.
- COVID may be here for a while so being overall healthy is the best thing you can do.
Need another reason to exercise and eat healthily? It is not just about weight loss.
OTHER PODCASTS I HAVE LISTENED TO:
I want to let you know that our objective is to make sure classes continue. We have plenty of paper towels, tissues, sanitary wipes, and hand soap in stock. The best thing we can do, at this point, is to follow the Universal Health Precautions:
- Hand-washing (If the soap dispenser runs out please let BEN know)
- The use of sanitizers but not in replace of handwashing.
- Sneezing and coughing into tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, and, if none are available, in bent elbows. (If paper anything runs out please let BEN know)
- Do not touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Please wipe ALL equipment down with the sanitary wipes (If it runs out please let BEN know)
- Stay home and quarantine until symptoms abate for at least 24 hours without the relief of medication. If you are in a quarantine situation you can tell me with 100% confidence. I will provide workouts and weights for you to use at home.