“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
Warm Up: 2 Rounds of:
- 5 Dog Flossings
- 7 Strict Pull Ups (set up bands and pull up stuff now)
- 9 Deadlift with Bar
Then warm up to 80%
Strength: Death By Deadlift (80%) and Strict Pull Up
- Min 1 – 1 and 1, min 2 – 2 and 2, min 3 – 3 and 3. Continue in this fashion until you can’t complete the required reps in the minute
- Max 7 rounds
- You must stop once you fail. Record what you accomplished the minute in which you failed
WOD: Row Hard
- Every 5 Minutes complete
- 500 Meter (fast)
- 15 HRPU
- rest for the remaining time.
- x5 rounds total (5 total scores for your row time)
*ANY ATHLETES OVER 14 TO SIGN UP WILL USE THE BIKE (40/30 Calories)
*You will be paired up to share the rower with someone. One person will start 2-3 minutes after the first person.
- Scaling Suggestions:
- Rower – Go Hard – This should feel like death. If a 500 meter row is taking you more than 2 minutes then scale down to 400.
- HRPU – Perfect form, Pace yourself.
Shoutouts: Allen and Roberto B Day