Strength: Clean, 3×4 @ 4rm from 1.9.17
- Every 90 seconds. If you don’t have a 4RM, find one
WOD: For Time Ladder
- Goal of today’s WOD is to fight through the HRPU burn early and move through the high heart rate as the number of cleans increases. Expect to take rest during the HRPU as needed. Minimize rest during the power cleans.
- 1-10 Power Clean (165/115) (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10)
- 20-2 HRPU (20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2)
- Every 4 Min perform 3 Rope Climbs (4,8,12,16,20 only) (NOT 24)
- After the 20-minute mark, no more rope climbs
- 25 min cap
- Sunday 1/22: Milly Bday, Rubio Bday, Giancarlo Bday
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2
- So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah.