Skill: T2B, Figure out how fast it takes to perform 8 toes to bar. This should help strategize for the WOD.
- The goal of today’s WOD is to fail at some point. If you scale your reps and make it too easy and you can get through all 8 rounds then you did not fail. The goal is to really work your butt off to complete 5 rounds or so. Anything completed after 5 rounds, is just bonus. There should be moments when you don’t mentally want to make it to the next round. If you make the mistake of thinking too highly of your ability and fail to get through 3-4 rounds then do another round or two to get the work in. Let’s see how accurate you are of your ability and willingness to push through the pain.
- Every 2 minutes perform the following
- 8 T2B
- 10 Box Jumps (24/20)
- 12 S2O (115/85)
- With the extra time you get to rest
- Increase every exercise by 1 rep every round
- Once you can’t complete the required work in that minute you should stop your workout altogether.
- Scale the reps accordingly from the onset to assure you will be able to get through 4-5 rounds
- Max 8 rounds. Min 5 rounds
- 8,10,12—9,11,13—10,12,14—11,13,14,—12,14,15, etc
- Coach Tom Bday
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
- Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.
- Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness class
- Tuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45am ladies fitness class
- Thursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness class
- Saturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30am Fitness Bootcamp class
- Mike Fed will be coaching the 6:10pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.
- Tom W will be teaching both Saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.
- Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30am CrossFit class on Fridays!
- As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).