Strength: Every 90 Seconds (0, 1:30, 3, 4:30, 6, 7:30)
- Strict Press, 2×3 (your second set should be a heavy 3 reps)
- Push Press, 2×3 (your second set should be a heavy 3 reps)
- Push Jerk, 2×3 (your second set should be a heavy 3 reps)
*Record Heaviest P.J
*Weight Should be added every set (see what your last weight was here: http://isabellafitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IMG_3297.jpg
WOD: Partner Ladder, For Time
Part A: 5 Min Ladder
- 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5…for 5 minutes
- (record score. Example 7,5…or 6, 6…or 8,0…or 9,3)
- person A does 1, person B does 2, A does 2, B does 2…)
Part B: For Time Ladder
- S2O (135/95)
- Pull Ups
- Slam Ball
- (Record time on clock MINUS 5 minutes)
(split up the work as you wish for part B)
*No Rest in between parts
Shoutouts: Happy Bday Marina
- In trying to make the Box the place for all of your fitness needs, Josh will be hosting a Barbell Class on Thursday Nights from 6:30pm-7:30pm. This class will be solely dedicated to the Olympic Movements and building strength associated with those movements (clean, jerk, snatch). This Barbell Class is in the experimental phase for the month of October (10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29); the future, in terms of cost/additional classes, is to be determined moving forward. Sign up online like usual. Class size is strictly registered to 8 people. There will not be a waitlist offered. We ask that you do not put us in the situation to overpack class. I hope we can gain interest and really make this class something special.
- P.S. – As of now, Josh is doing this on his own free will so if he needs to cancel class due to an emergency or work conflict then class will be canceled for that day. Look at this as an opportunity to improve your Olympic Lifts with someone who purely wants to help out. Appreciate the process!
- Saturday, October 10th – Please come support my Dad as he will compete in his first every CrossFit competition at the age of 70. Cathy M will be representing CFS as well! Info: http://www.thegaragegames.com/events/the-masters-tour-2015-nj-pride/ Location: CrossFit 732, 603 Washington Ave, South Amboy, NJ 08879
- Please remember to change your sneakers upon entering the facility. Why some people do not do it, I will never know.