“Everyone thinks they work hard, but most confuse activity with productivity”
Strength: Back Squat, 1×1 @ 90%, 4×3 @85%, Every 90 seconds
WOD: Interval Work
0:00 – 6:00: Part A: For Time, 5:30 Min Cap
- 30 Box Jumps
- 24/18 Cal Row/Bike
- 24/18 HRPU
- Rest with remaining time. Everyone must stop at the 5:30 mark
- Record time
6:00 – 12:00: Part B: 6 Min AMRAP
- 10 Box Jumps
- 12/9 Cal Row/Bike
- 12/9 HRPU
*before the WOD begins decide who will be biking and who will be rowing. Stay with the bike or row during the entire day
Away from the Whiteboard.
- Bench Press with a partner or 2 (to help spot)
- 5×8 each
- Use the 2 wood racks in the middle bay and the 4 racks in unit B
- I have 6 benchs total. If a class has more than 12 we will need to get groups of 3.
Shoutouts: Kelly H 1 year anniversary
- If you are not taking a class for whatever reason and you are at the box working on your own stuff or open gym or mobility or whatever, you should be using Unit D, which is the unit with the turf. Please refrain from interrupting classes that are going on and remember that you are not the only one at the box.