Skill: Push Press, 5×5, no %, Every 2 min
- Focus on the return with a 2-3 second eccentric movement.
WOD: 21 Min AMRAP Relay
- The goal of today’s WOD is to have a high heart rate, bring it down a little while your partner works, then bring it right back up again. This is a sprint workout. It is going to stuck. Push the tempo and feel the lung burn.
- 10/8 Cal Row
- 10/8 Deadlifts (185/125)
- 10/8 Lateral Bar Over Burpees
- One partner must complete one exercise, then run and tag their partner in. The partner does the next exercise and then tags the first athlete back in. Continue in this fashion for 21 minutes.
- You are essentially alternating exercises.
- If solo, complete as an AMRAP
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 4, 2017: 3rd Annual Bowling Outing
- March 11, 2017: 2nd annual 3 vs 3 Indoor Volleyball Tourney
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2: So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin