Strength: Deadlift, 3×3, Broken up into singles. @85%, Ever 90 Seconds. Half REPS
- Goal of today’s WOD is to push the tempo. Maintain a flat back on the DL. Make the load a little heavy as you will only have to do 6 of them. Scale back on the HSPU. Rope climbs play by ear depending on how much time you have remaining.
- With 3 minutes on the clock perform:
- 6 DL (225/185)
- 12 HSPU
- 15/10 Cal Bike
- AMAP Rope Climbs with remaining time left from the 3 minutes
- Rest 1 Min
- 5 rounds in total – 5 different scores
- If classes are larger than 7 people then run two heats. One heat 2 minutes behind the heat in front. Athlete 15+ should use the rower.
- Childs Pose: 4×30 seconds alternated with pigeon 2x 30 seconds each leg
- Anais 1 year anniversary. Peter U 3 year anniversary.
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2