“The more I read the more I know. The more I know the more I question. The more I question the more I find. The more I find the more I use.”
Strength: Barbell Complex, 1 Clean + 2 Front Squats, 5 Rounds, Every 90 seconds
*If you catch your Clean in a squat that does not count towards one of your front squats.
Interval EMOM – 16 Minutes
- Min 1: 10 Wall Balls (20/14) + 1 Squat Clean (85%)
- Min 2: 10 Toes to Bar + 1 Squat Clean (85%)
- The goal of today’s WOD is to go as quickly as possible through the Wall balls and Toes to Bar to give yourself a few seconds to get ready to perform your clean. After your clean, you should be looking at about 20 seconds rest. Try to keep up the same pace each round. The wall balls should be unbroken. The toes to bar can be broken up if needed.
- Rebecca W is going to Coach Thursday 5:30AM classes in July and August to get some experience before she heads off to college. CLASS SIZE WILL BE CAPPED WITH NO WAITLIST OPTION. Please do not show up unless you are signed in for class. Be cognizant has been training in the Fitness setting but will be handling the CrossFit classes for the first time. Come support and encourage her. 5:30am classes will be removed from the schedule once she heads to school.
- July 7, 14, 21
- August 4, 18, 25
- No Bootcamp June 25th
- Starting June 24th there will be 9:30am classes on Fridays Until The last Friday in August.
- June 25th, 2016: 4th Annual Tri State Games
- July 16, 2016: Rafting Outing
- July 30, 2016: War at the Shore Comp
- August 6, 2016: Partner Palooza. Come support: Anne, Brett, Jacqueline, Mike I, Kenny, Nohemi, Glenn, Sasha, Reese, Kaitlin, Rich, Linny, Bebah, Yomaira, Dehnz, Tom W, Rebecca W
- August 6-14, 2016: Fitness Tour 7: Reunion Tour, Austin TX
- October 22,2016: Battle by the Bay 2