Skill: Clean (work up to 85% during the warm up)
WOD: For Time Sprint
- The goal of today’s class is to push the tempo. Go for it. It is a sprint for a reason. Once you get to the cleans you will be forced to slow down a bit. Make sure you are breathing heavy when you get there.
- With 10 minutes on the clock (0-10:00) perform:
- 21 Cal Row or Bike
- 30 ABMAT Sit Ups
- 15 Burpees
- 30 ABMAT Sit Ups
- 9 Cleans (85% of 1RM)
- Note your time and rest for the remaining time
Rest 2 minutes (10-12)
- Repeat again (12-22) (reset timer please so we have an actual time again)
- If you did the bike the first time then row the next time and Vice Versa (only applies if there are more than 8 people in class)
- 5 Rounds of 15 sec front support. 10 sec rest.
The Low Down:
- Tony L Bday
- To learn more about the CrossFit Open: Here
- Valentine’s Day Potluck: February 12, 2017
- Open Viewing Party: 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5
- March 24, 2017: Friday Night Lights (80’s Theme)
- April 22, 2017: Battle of Baes 2
- So far confirmed teams: Kelsey and Rich. Tom and Lauren. Steph and Levi. Glenn and Kristen. Zach and Bebah. Diana and Diego. Jenna and Justin
Exciting News for Isabella Fitness. Starting in February, we are adding more classes to the schedule as well as making some coaching adjustments.Mondays: Adding a 6:45-7:30 ladies fitness classTuesdays: Adding an 11:00am-11:45am ladies fitness classThursdays: Adding 11am and 7:15pm-8:00pm ladies fitness classSaturdays: Adding an 8:30am-9:30am Fitness Bootcamp classMike Fed will be coaching the 6:10pm CrossFit class Mon through Thurs now.Tom W will be teaching both saturday fitness bootcamp classes. We are looking to expand our fitness bootcamp offerings in the future.Kelsey will be coaching the 5:30am CrossFit class on Fridays!As a result, open gym will not be available during the new ladies fitness times: (6:45pm-7:30pm on mondays) and (7:15pm-8:00pm on thursdays).Thank you everyone for your continued support. Please encourage your friends and family to try out our new additions.