“Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem.”
Strength: Back Squat, 5×5, Find 5RM, Every 2 min
Interval Work: 4 Rounds each for Time
- 8 Cleans (75%)
- 16 ABMAT Sit Ups
- 24 Wall Balls (20/14)
- 2 min rest
- 21 min cap
- Today’s interval work MAY not quite be a sprint due to the 75% clean. The goal for this interval is to finish under 3 minutes for each round. Scale accordingly.
- Strategy for cleans: If you know that Wall Balls are going to slow you down then I would suggest lowering your clean to 60-65% in order to move the clean a touch faster.
- If you are solid at wall balls and the 75% clean is a strong movement for you then your mind should be focused on positional quality at high velocity (i.e. move the bar efficiently and quickly while maintaining immaculate form).
- Ideally, your 4 scores should be recorded as individual scores (i.e. 2:51, 2:45, 2:50, 3:01, 2:59), but if your math is going to make the coach crazy then scores such as 2:41, 8:12, 13:15, etc are permissible.
Shoutouts: Megan Kos 2 year anniversary
Box News: none
- May 14, 2016: Greek Festival Outing
- May 30, 2016: Post Murph BBQ
- June 4, 2016: Run to Remember 5k
- June 11, 2016: CrossFit By the Shore Summer Slam Comp
- June 25th, 2016: 4th Annual Tri State Games
- July 16, 2016: Rafting Outing
- July 30, 2016: War at the Shore Comp
- August 6-14, 2016: Fitness Tour 7: Reunion Tour, Austin TX
- Team Saturdays: Season 2