How to put boxes away
Strength/Skill: Power Clean, 6 x 2, every 90 seconds
WOD: Partner Battle
- Part 1) Chipper Portion (scored part, for time):
- 10 Rope Climbs
- 75 BF Situps (20/14)
- 30 Power Cleans (165/105)
- Part 2) Transition Portion:
- 10/7 Bike Cals
- 15 HRPUs
- 25 min cap
- The Rules:
- This is a Partner Battle.
- 3, 2, 1, GO: Partner A begins working on their Chipper while Partner B begins working on Part 2.
- As soon as partner B completes a round of part 2, partner A must stop working on their Chipper immediately, keep track of where they left off, and begin working on part 2 while partner B begins working on their Chipper.
- When partner A completes a round of part 2, they switch again (partner B must return to part 2 and partner A picks up where they left off on their Chipper).
- Partners continue in this fashion until one of them finishes their Chipper. Once one partner finishes, the other completes their Chipper as fast as possible without any interruption.
- Each individual will have 1 score at the end of the workout, the time it took them to finish their Chipper. There is nothing to record in regards to part 2. You want to spend the majority of your time working on the Chipper. Push through part 2 hard and fast in order to have time to work on the Chipper.
- Athletes 17+ will have to use the rower or ski erg.
Recipe of the Week
Oct 28, 2017 – Halloween Party
Nov 18, 2017 – Friendsgiving
Dec 15, 2017 – Holiday Party