“More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying that they made them”
Strength: Front Squat, 4×4, 80%, EMOM
Go Hard or Go Home: MO Benchmark WOD
Ladder 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 For Time
- Push Press (115/75)
- KBS (70/50)
- Front Squat (115/75)
- 1 Min Plank in between every round (at the 20 min mark stop doing planks) (9 planks total) there is no plank after the round of 1.
- 25 min cap
- Scaling Suggestions
- Goal of WOD is to finish. It is also to move quickly. Move Fast, Push Yourself.
- The weight should be like where you can do every set unbroken for the Push Press, KBS, and Front Squat
- Planks – it is one min of accumulated planks each round, if you drop you still have to make up the time you spent on the ground
- If your planks are going to be an issue then go even lighter on the weighted movements to assure you have the time and energy necessary to finish the WOD.
Shoutouts: Yomaira 2yr anniversary