Strength/Skill: Back Squats, 5 x 2, 85%, every 2 minutes
- 2 Back Squats at 85% of your 1 rep max every 2 minutes for 5 rounds
WOD: Cash in, AMRAP, Cash out
- Cash in: 60 Wall Balls (30/20) **record time**
- 7 min AMRAP:
- 5 SDHPs (115/75)
- 5 OHSs (115/75)
- **record score**
- Cash out: 50/35 Bike Cals **record final time**
- If you modify with rowing, it is 60/45 cals.
- Coaches may need to stagger heats 5 minutes apart to accommodate for the number of bikes.
- Each individual athlete is responsible for timing their AMRAP based on how quickly they are able to complete their Wall Balls.
- You will have 3 scores at the end of the workout, one being the time it took you to do 60 Wall Balls, the next being your AMRAP score, and the final one being the time at which you finished your Calories.
- 21 min cap on everything.
Community Spotlight: Kyle McSpedon, Mike Isabella, Vivian Martinez, Jess Pogoda
Check out my Blog: Here
Check out my Amazon Recommendations and Books: Here
Aug 12, 2017 – CFS Beach Day
Oct 28, 2017 – Halloween Party
Nov 18, 2017 – Friendsgiving
Dec 15, 2017 – Holiday Party