“Be more concerned with what is right rather than who is right”
Strength: Floor Press, 4×8, Every 90 seconds
In 3 minutes complete:
- 500/400 Meter Row
- AMAP HRPU with the remaining time
- then rest 1 minute
- repeat 4 more times (total of 5 rounds, with 5 separate scores)
WOD Goal: Today, the workout intensity is going to come from the Rower. Each time you row it should be just as strong as your last. The muscle fatigue on the HRPU, as the rounds progress, will be your limiting factor, if you experience a limiting factor at all. Don’t let your row be the reason why your score drops. As the rounds progress, you may experience difficulty maintaining the same score. The goal is to minimize the drop. In summary, Row all out, Grind out the HRPU (hold yourself accountable to proper standards)
Coaches: There will be 2 heats of athletes. Heat 1 will start on minute 0:00. Heat 2 will start on minute 2:00. Each person gets 2 minutes to row and then the next athlete will be ready to go on the rower. Bottom line, people have to get off the rower with enough time for the other athlete to get on their with enough time to get set up, which will be a few seconds.
Shoutouts: Kerri K, Justin G Bday
- No Bootcamp June 25th
- Starting June 24th there will be 9:30am classes on Fridays Until The last Friday in August.
- June 11, 2016: CrossFit By the Shore Summer Slam Comp
- June 14, 2016: Clean our Clothes for Charity Event
- June 18, 2016: SteelFit Finals Come Support: Kevin, Alex, Kyle, Ryan, Rubio, Justin, Jenna, Sky.
- June 25th, 2016: 4th Annual Tri State Games
- July 16, 2016: Rafting Outing
- July 30, 2016: War at the Shore Comp
- August 6, 2016: Partner Palooza. Come support: Anne, Brett, Jacqueline, Mike I, Kenny, Nohemi, Glenn, Sasha, Reese, Kaitlin, Rich, Linny, Bebah, Yomaira, Dehnz, Tom W, Rebecca W
- August 6-14, 2016: Fitness Tour 7: Reunion Tour, Austin TX